Sunday, June 3, 2007

Random thinking and Headaches....

I have developed migraine headaches for some reason. I am not sure what has caused them but they sure do put me out. Like today, I took the girls to church and the whole time my head was pounding. It hurt so bad so when we got home, I laid down and fell asleep. When I woke up, my thoughts felt jumbled and I couldn't gather myself. I felt weird. Is that something that happens to you from lack of sleep or an incredible amount of stress? I might need glasses or maybe an operation on my brain! Maybe I need to sleep for about 24 hours straight.

Our weekend has been nice. Mollie had a baton recital thing and she did really good. The twins slept from 10 p.m. to 7:15 a.m. today. Not bad for 8 weeks. I have really been good about doing the same thing every night to ensure that there is consistency.

Clint is working so we are just laying around. I miss Clint when he works. I miss him being here with me to help me. I miss being able to sit around and watch a movie with him if we want. Can this be a reason for my jumbled thoughts? I wish that things with us were always as nice as they were this weekend. We got along so well and didn't fight. We cooked out yesterday and talked about our vacation. Clint is ready to get "home" and be around his family. You know I am also looking forward to it. When I worked I couldn't wait until the weekend or a scheduled vacation. It is almost like that now. I know when we go on vacation, there will be tons of hands ready to help with the kids.

So now on this rainy afternoon, I am washing clothes and watching Dirty Dancing. I have nothing better to do. I guess I need to get off my butt and clean up the kitchen. Well that now has to wait because I hear a baby crying upstairs.

1 comment:

manda said...

Are you on any meds. I get that disconnect feeling when I'm trying to wean off my antidepressants.