Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going on a Road Trip....

So in 14 days we will be in Little Rock. I hope that the weather is nice. It will be fun to finally meet my in-laws. I am hoping to work on my tan while I am there. I will be putting my big ole' butt in a bathing suit and lathering myself with lotion so I will be a fat oily beached whale! But who cares...I am not going to be embarrased.

So I must ask a question. How do you deal with a family member you just can't stand? Well it doesn't even have to be a blood relative. It could be someone from your extended family or someone related by marriage. What do you do if you feel like this said person treats one child one way and then your children are treated different? I don't want to list to many details as said person may read but if you want to know just ask and I will tell!! I mean I know that the twins are young and they don't have a clue but when they get older they will see too. I am hurt and angry. My children are jsut as important. I really want to vent this off my chest but it is hard. So until the family that doesn't acknowledge my children as family comes around I will be thankful for the family that does. To my dad and Delores: You guys are great. Thank you for all you do for the Me and the girls and Clint. To my cousin Jennifer and her whole family: Thank you for all the help and being my best friend. To my aunts and uncles: You are so thoughtful and sweet, thanks for being here for me.

I am watching Golden Girls. I love that show. I always have. Ever since I was a little girl. I wonder what shows my girls will still like to watch when they are 25.

1 comment:

manda said...

i watched every golden girls there was to watch while i was on bedrest.

tell me about your family sometime.