Sunday, June 10, 2007

Time is not on my side

Well I finally found a moment to update. So let's see....Saturday we took a family trip to Maymont Park in Richmond. It was a nice time but it was HOT. We walked and walked and even hiked up a steep dirt trail with the double stroller and a barefoot Mollie. Needless to say we were whipped when we got home. After we get home we realize that our air conditioner had gone out yet again. It was 89 degrees in our house. So the kids and I went to our neighbor's house and Clint talked to the air condition repair guy on the phone. He walked him thru how to get the unit to work again. So we now have air again until the unit wants to break again!

Sunday was church day and I must say another great day. Clint went to work after church and Mollie off to a birthday party. The twins and I just laid around being lazy! I thought about cleaning the house but thought against it. I just wanted to be lazy. So laze about the house I did. Well I did make it to prayer service at 6:30 at the new site for our church. It is within walking distance and I am super excited about it.

Today I started my "job"!!! It is babysitting two kids two days a week. The little girl is 5 and the little boy almost 3. Man they are a handfull! I am going to enjoy the couple of buck a week but I am not sure if the money is worth my sanity! So now I sit and type. I am thinking about the millions of Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches I have to make for Mollie's graduation picnic tomorrow! That should be fun!

I will be cleaning out the girl's room this week. I am hoping to make room for the second crib to go up. The twins scoot in the crib now. I know it is not intentional but they end up opposite of how I put them. I want to be able to sell things in the yard sale this weekend that are no longer being used and also free up space. So now I need to go get another crib matteress.

I am watching "Hell's Kitchen". What a great show. I am hooked on reality shows. I have no life and I live my life thru these shows!

Well off to decide if I can procrastinate some more!

No comments: