Sunday, June 17, 2007

10 weeks down...

It has been 10 whole weeks since we brought the twins home from the hospital. It has been a roller coaster ever since. The twins have certainly gotten bigger. I sometimes find myself reflecting back to when I was pregnant. Now I see pregnant women everywhere. I want to wish the women that I know a happy and uneventful pregnancy. Jennifer, Manda, Sheri and anyone else who I might have forgotten.

I have been so busy in the last week. Mollie graduated preschool, I started my babysitting for the kids next door, I had several emotional breakdowns (but I think I am better now!).

I can only hope my marriage gets gets better soon. I am not sure why things have been so stressful around here but they have. I wish I had several hours to myself oneday. Time to do what I want to do when I want to do it. I want to be able to take a hot bath for hours if I want to. I want to be able to go to the grocery store and not have to take two carts because one if filled with kids. I want to go wander around Target and not have to answer the endless questions I get from strnagers. I want to know peace and quiet. I want to have time to brush my hair. I want to sit and cry if it makes me feel better. I want to put on perfume and not have it overshadowed by the smell of baby poop or baby vomit. I want to sleep for a night and not wake up by the "baby alarm clock". I want to have "ME" time.

So not to make this post depressing, I will change to mood. My baby is a graduate. Well a graduate of Pre-School! Tuesday was the "ceremony" and it was very nice. Mollie got her diploma and she also got a special award from Stafford County for being a great "Peer Model"! I am very proud of her for all of her accomplishments and how much she has learned this year. I know in just the blink of an eye she will be graduating from High School. Where do the years go? Clint bought Mollie a pool. It is a nice little pool for the back yard. She loves it. She would live in the pool if we let her.

1 comment:

thegoodwench said...

hang in there, lady. I'd give advice but I don't really know anything. I'd end up advising you to take up drinking beer. :)