Thursday, June 7, 2007

Still Truckin'......

After 4 shots each the twins are a little cranky but otherwise doing O.K. It was a bit hard yesterday afternoon and evening as they were a bit cranky. Peyton weighed 10 pounds 1 ounce and Katelyn weighed 9 pounds 15 ounces. Peyton was an inch bigger in length but Katelyn has the bigger head. I just say she has a lot of brains!!! Man hard to believe that 2 months ago Peyton weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces and Katelyn was 5 pounds 4 ounces. Where has the past 2 months gone. Time has flown by. They got great reports from the doctor.

So I took all three girls to have pictures taken. I think they are going to be Father's Day presents for Clint and Grandfathers. They were O.K. The twins just need to get a little bigger for a better picture.




Today I am keeping my neighbor's grandson. This should be great. I think they want me to start keeping him. On one hand I could really use the money but on the other hand, I have a hard enough time keeping my own three kids. This should be very interesting.

I am not sure what else is happening in my world. I have noticed when I wake up that I am dizzy, weak and feel like I might pass out. I think I need to go to the doctor. I know that after I eat, I feel a lot better. I am wondering if I might have diabetes. Don't know if I do but that is my self diagnosis!

2 comments:

manda said...

Uh oh. I'm dizzy too! Hopefully you don't have what I have!

Sorry I missed your calls yesterday. I have all the ringers in the house turned off. Forgot to turn them back on. Jason told me last night at around midnight you had called, when I mentioned I hadn't heard from you and hoped you weren't too disappointed that I cancelled. The pics of the kids with the feather boa is great.

Danielle said...

I don't think I have what you have!!! HA HA!!

I called to check on ya, since Jason told Clint that you weren't feeling to good. Wanted to see if you wanted me to watch Ada for a few hours for you so you could rest! Let me know if you need me to! I am not upset that you had to delay the dinner...Maybe this weekend if you guys want to we can get together and do dinner!