Friday, June 8, 2007

Mama said there'd be days like this....

You know the kind that you have done so much but feel like nothing got done. I had take Mollie to school in Stafford then to the courthouse in Spotsylvania then over to the hospital then back home then back over to Mollie's school to pick her up. Sice returning from picking Mollie up, I have been lazy and just hanging out on the couch. It is too hot to go outside and I don't want to drive anywhere so we are hanging out in the house. I usually leave on MSNBC or FoxNews during the day but today it was consumed with Paris Hilton drama. I mean is that newsworthy?

Now that the weekend is upon us, I am going to enjoy my family and hope we get out of the house and do something. I want to plan a yard sale but my neighborhood doesn't getg much traffic. I love going to yard sales and I think it is about time that I have one. The twins had billions of premie clothes and Mollie has tons of stuff to be sold and heck I might see what I have in mine. I am not sure what else I have to sell but I know I could really de-clutter this house and make some money!

Can someone get post-partum depression months after the birth of their child/ren? I think I have just developed this. Yet another self-diagnosis! I mean maybe it is just me and because I am in this house for so long during the day and most of it is by myself with the kids. I feel alone. Sometimes I feel like the little lost puppy looking for his owner. I feel like I am screaming at the top of my lungs but nobody hears me.

Well it is off to play Guitar Hero before the babies wake up.

1 comment:

manda said...

Sure you can get PPD. They're only 9 weeks old. I had enough crap in my garage to start a store, much less have a yardsale. I just HATE the thought of putting it all out, and pricing it, and sitting in front of my house in the heat for 4 hours, so Jason and I are making a goodwill run.