Monday, June 4, 2007

Here I go....


I am happy to say that the babies have been sleeping thru the night. I put them down at 10 and they sleep till about 5:30. Sunday they slept until about 7. It is just another step that they are growing up. They are smiling more and more everyday and becoming quite fun. They are fitting into Newborn size clothes and even wearing size 1-2 Pampers. Before I know it all three of my girls will be grown and out of the house. One day Clint will have to walk them down the aisle and give them away. I don't want that to happen to quick. I know it will. I know there was I time that I couldn't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I know there was a time that I felt like sleep was something that happened long ago and now it seems that they are just growing up before my eyes. I know that some days seem longer than others but all in all the last 2 months have flown by.

Have you ever just had so many thoughts and not sure how to make them come out. That is me these days. I think so many things during the day and then when I finally find a chance to write them they are mangled and not as clear as they were in my head. I enjoy being able to type them and let others know what is going on in my head but sometimes they aren't as clear as they should be.

My posts may seem confusing or as if I am rambling but maybe I am. Maybe I need to be able to put whatever thoughts pop in my "BIG OLE HEAD". I need to be able to have a place to put thoughts that aren't said. I need to have an outlet since I spend so much of my time with my kids. Clint is working almost always but I know that it is how we continue to live. I am not complaining but I am trying to handle life.

No comments: