Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today is the first day.....


So I have decided that I want a blog. Everyone else has one and I guess it is the "cool" thing to do. My daughter Mollie is 4 and my twin daughters were born on April 6, 2007. I am going to start this by talking about me. I am now a Stay at Home mom of 3 wonderful daughters. I miss my job and the friends I had there but I love being with my kiddos! I love my husband too!

My Mollie is super smart and becoming more and more grown every day. She goes to Pre-School everyday and she has learned so much this school year. She has also been doing baton and soccer. She enjoys both activities and I hope that she continues to like doing fun activities. My twins are Peyton Nicole and Katelyn Elizabeth. Peyton looks more like me and acts even more like me. Katelyn looks just like her daddy and is a baby that just wants to snuggle. Speaking of "daddy", he is fabulous. He is so good with the girls. He is just super tired because he is working two jobs. That was better than me going back to work. I do miss him being here to see the girls and help me with them sometimes but he says he is doing what is best for his family.

Today the girls and I went to "Lunch in the Park" with my friend, Amanda. She has the cutest little red head, Ada. Ada is a year old and so sweet. It was nice. It is even nicer to know I can still have a life and friends. I enjoy doing things with the kids. They are getting so big.

I can't wait to take a vacation this summer. We are going to my Father-in-Law's house. He lives in Little Rock Arkansas. I can't wait to go down there to be around Clint's family. It will be nice to go on a family vacation.

Tonight is American Idol and the Finale of Dancing with the Stars! So I am off to watch what I have stored on the Tivo!

No comments: