Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have a great friend...

So today I walked the mall with Manda. I need to loose weight and I really enjoy her company. Ada was so sweet and full of smiles. It is nice to be friends with her. I enjoy talking to her and it is nice to know that the way I feel sometimes is normal. Her friendship means alot to me. So THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND MANDA! We had lunch at the Panda Express and while we were there, a man asked me about my stroller. Come to find out his twins girls are in the NICU. So Manda talked to him about that. I didn't really have much to say because the twinies came home with me and weren't in the NICU but he seemed to really take in what Manda said! I hope that guy's little daughters get strong and healthy and come home soon. If I ever need to know anything about anything, I think I can ask Manda.

1 comment:

manda said...

Right, and if I don't know the answer, I'll make it up. I'm totally a-know-it-all. I'm working on that, really I am. I was the only girl of 4, and super bossy, but I'm not working on that one. That one works just fine for me.