Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF & A Holiday Weekend!

Not that it matters to me because I don't leave the home to go to work but at least Clint will be able to be home Monday! We don't have anything planned that I know of but at least we can get things done around here. We really want a babysitter for a weekend for all three girls so maybe Clint and I can get away. We know we will never find one because everyone only wants one baby at time!

We survived our parade! Jennifer and I waited at the end with the babies for the older girls to be done with the parade. They looked great. Mollie did so good. She walked the entire route by herself.




Clint and I got into a little disagreement this morning. I am tired of him talking about the "what ifs" and the "could have beens" and the "if we only had...". So I snapped this morning. I told him "Don't we have anything to talk about besides the twins and the what if situations if we had a babysitter." I guess he is mad now. OH WELL....I just wish we could always get along. Why does it seem that life is so difficult? Why can't things be easier? I just wonder "WHY ME???"

The twins are starting to smile and mimic. The love to stick out their tounges! Peyton was smiling up a storm yesterday. I tried to snap a picture of her doing it but she is so quick to change her facial expressions. Here are the pictures that I got!



Well it's time to wake the twins up and start our day! Mollie gets out of school early today so we must get ready!

No comments: