Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I just want to scream because.....


The babies are crying for no reason. They are clean, fed and well rested. What else am I supposed to do? I have them in their bouncers but they just aren't happy with that either. They even got rice cereal today!


I have managed to load the dishwasher and eat a quick bite. How do people do it? I mean, you know people who have twins or more and keep their house clean, have a hot dinner for their families, be a super mom and still look great when then go out in public? I can even manage to fold one load of clothes. I gave Mollie hotdogs for dinner last night and I felt so bad because that should not be a dinner.
Maybe tonight I can get a little rest because Clint will be home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle! I came by your blog via Manda's. So you ask how we moms of twins do it all? The answer is we don't! :) I will say it gets better when they get older, but my girls are 18 mo old now and some days I'm lucky to get a shower before noon. As far as cleaning, I just accept that it won't get done all in one day, and I'm a big fan of 30 min meals for dinner. Take Care!

Rachel from FAMOMC