Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tales from the Working World...

So back to work I came and man does it feel good. You know to get up every morning and actually take a shower with the purpose of going somewhere. I could do without having to dress up but there are days that it feels nice. I think I am adjusting well! I feel better and less depressed these days. I like to have a few moments of quiet after I drop Clint off at work and while I am on my way to my office. It is wonderful. But I do have regrets. I want to still be able to see the kids. So my desk is scattered with pictures of the girls. My desktop on my computer is a picture of the three girls. I have a sign up on my desk that says "YES they are twins, YES they are both girls, NO they are not identical". Keeps me from having to repeat myself time after time.

So I haven't been good about updating and I vow to keep myself on track and stay updated. I realized that several other moms have started blogs recently and I must say I enjoy reading them. I also enjoy Manda's blog. She is an eloquent writer and her blog entries leave me always wanting to read more. I feel like when I returned to work, I lost touch with the SAHMs that I had met and enjoyed (and still enjoy) hanging out with. But just know ladies (if you even still read this) I can call in sick any day to hang out and grab lunch!

All the girls are doing good. The twins hit the 4 month mark yesterday. Wow can't believe that 4 months has past. We rearranged the girls room last night while Mollie was gone and man it looks so much better. I can't wait for her to see it. Mollie will be going back to school in less than a month. She is so eager and ready. She loves school. Will she keep that mentality until she graduates and heads off to college? I hope so. I always liked school so hopefully she gets that gene from me!

I must put this in my blog. I must say goodbye to an Angel that I never had the chance to meet. Hunter Franklin Ojibway was born and passed away yesterday, August the 6th, 2007. Hunter is my cousin's son. He was born 14 days after his due date but God wanted him to come home! He wanted to add one more beautiful angel. So in closing I will say, Rest In Peace Sweet Hunter. I am sorry I never got to meet you but I know that oneday I will be coming home and we will get to meet.

No comments: