Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to the daily Bump & Grind!!!

And no I am not talking about how babies are made! I am talking about work. I was supposed to start today but IBM was dragging their feet on paperwork so I will be going back tomorrow. Am I ready? How much am I going to miss the kids? A BUNCH!!! Is my cousin, a mother of four with number 5 on the way, who teaches school for a living going to be able to handle my three girls? Will I only make it a month before I realize that at home with my girls is where I need to be? So many questions with very few answers at this time!

OK so in other news, Clint is considering jobs in other places. And no I don't mean still in Virginia. He is really looking into Little Rock. He wants to be back home. He wants the cheaper costs of everything and the no traffic. I am scared and excited. I am nervous and ready. I am happy and sad. Does that make sense? Can I be so conflicted in my feelings. I mean after the week we spent down there, I could see myself living in a small town. But how can I leave the place that I was born and raised (all except from the ages of 17-18 when I was in San Diego and Michigan) and a town in which I know all the short cuts to get me where I need to go without traffic. How can I leave family and friends?

No comments: