Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Let there be sleep.......

I did it....Finally.....The twins now sleep in their own cribs. I kept talking about it and talking about it but never did separate them. Finally last night, they were put to bed in their own cribs. They only woke up once and when I went in to their room, I just gave them each their binkie and they went right back to sleep. We rearranged the girl's room (well Clint did and I just gave my opinions!)and the room looks so much bigger now. It is amazing! I hope that they will get used to the new sleeping arrangements soon.

I am trying to locate a baby sitter. I need a full time sitter in 2 weeks. My cousin has been keeping the girls and I love her keeping them but she is a teacher and has to go back to work and Clint does not want my mom to keep the girls. They had a falling out a while back and the tension is still there. I don't know what else to do. We can't afford a day care center. I want a good cheap babysitter. Is their such a thing?

I left the girls (all three of them) downstairs last week or sometime in the past few weeks while I ran to change clothes and use the bathroom. When I came downstairs, my three girls had been transformed into PIRATES!!!

No comments: