Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Look at the Time!!!

Yeah that is right....I am updating my blog at 3:49 a.m. Why, you may ask...Well I woke up at 2 something and just couldn't sleep then about 3 something Peyton woke up fussy. I brought her dowstairs for a bottle and by the time she finished, she was asleep and I was wide awake. I have discovered that there is NOTHING on T.V. this late or should I say early in the morning! This reminds me of my days in the hospital wondering if and when the twins would make their debut. The sleepless nights due to machines going off or a nurse visit. Hard to believe that the whole hospital experience started 5 months ago today. I went in for a routine kidney infection and ended up staying. I was in their for my stinkin' birthday!

Is it the time that makes me feel like I am rambling? I know it can't be from nothing to talk about. My work is going good. I have been approached for a potential new job. No talk about it yet but it would be something I would LOVE to do! Clint's new job hunt is going well. He has two potential leads. One is for Altell in Little Rock (that is their headquarters) but who the heck uses Altell? The other is for the Arkansas state government. Please pray for us. This would be one of the best things for our family right now.

Well I think I am off to pick out clothes for today and try to get 1 and 1/2 hours of sleep before it is time to wake back up! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

There is nothing on tv from about 2am-5am. Unless you want to watch infomercials.

I hate nighttime tv.

MKatesMommy said...

I lead about the nothing on tv thing when I was pregnant and occasionally get reminded when I am off from work and my body forgets... Night shift is hard. Your girls, all 3 of them, are beautiful!