Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen.....

Well after one day of keeping the twins, my mom said she couldn't do it. So at home I sit. Thank goodness my job is being great. I am allowed to work from home until next Wednesday so that I have time to find a new sitter. So if you know of a sitter that wants 5 month old twins and part time 4 and 1/2 year old, please get in touch with me.....I am at a loss right now and we CAN NOT afford a daycare center. I really like working from home, it is great. I just have to find a solution.

Mollie starts Pre-School next Tuesday. Next year will be the tough year, I will have to put her on the bus for Kindergarten. The twins are trying to roll over and the giggle now. It is so cute.

Well I am supposed to be working so I hope that someone still reads this!

1 comment:

manda said...

I read! Sorry bout your baby sitter problems.