Thursday, August 30, 2007

All By Myself.....

So I am home with the girls all by myself until Sunday night. Clint is out of town. I haven't been alone with them overnight before. Well not that I can remember in the past almost 6 months. It is weird. I miss Clint. Even though sometimes when we get home we sit in separate rooms watching different movies or T.V. shows. But tonight I miss him. I had to go to "Meet the Teacher" night at Mollie's school. It is her same teacher from last year but I still had to go get the outrageous school supply list. So I guess tomorrow I will be at Wal-Mart in all the madness getting school supplies. I am working from home until Wednesday. It will be like an extended vacation.

The twinies are doing great. Getting bigger and more interactive every day. We have a nice little routine down. They go to bed at 8 p.m. and sleep until 5:30 a.m. I guess I can't ask for more at this point. They smile and giggle and have learned what their hands are and that they can hold a bottle. Peyton loves to sleep with a blanket next to her cheeks. It is so cute. Katelyn is still a piglet and loves to eat. She is also going to be the baby that puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. The twinies are for sure more fun than when we first came home.




Mollie is a ham. She is so ready for school to start. She can't wait to see her friends. She has discovered Lunchables. I think they are a waste of money but she loves them and has asked to take them everyday for lunch. Let's hope there is a big sale on them some where.



I would like to wish Manda, Jason and Ada a good vacation. I know they will have so much fun. I also want to congratulate Stacey, John, Jack & Caroline (the last two are twins but no they are not identical!!!) on the birth of their daughter/baby sister, Lauren Jenna. I know that some of you may not know them but they are all friends of mine that are in the twins club.

Manda, hope your pregnancy is going great and there are no troubles. Jennifer (that's my cousin) I can't wait for you to have your baby girl...I need to empty the twins closet.

I can't wait for the twins club yard sale next weekend. The twins need fall/winter clothes terribly.

No comments: