Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tis True....

We are moving...Clint is making it official at his company today. The girls and I will be staying in Fredericksburg for about 3 more weeks after he leaves. He will be leaving on the 21st or 22nd. Then he will fly back and we will pack the moving truck and take off. That sound be around the 13th or 14th of October. It is certainly a bitter sweet feeling. We have so much to do. We are going to where the living is cheaper and we will finally be able to BUY A HOUSE!!! YEAH!!! The family and the friends here can never be replaced. I will just add to my friends! I will have to come back to Fredericksburg often as Mollie's dad lives here and my family will need to see the girls as much as possible. The move is so exciting but also scary. I am nervous and hope things go off with out a hitch! I am sure there is going to be something that happens but I pray nothing major. So I am going to close but I am going to try and have a "Good Bye See Ya Later Adios Party" before we leave....Anyone interested?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Um, yes. Sign me up! I'll be sad to see you go, but as long as you come back, it will be ok. :)