Monday, March 3, 2008

Long Time No Speak!

OK so if anyone still wonders about us, we are still here and kicking! I am so out of the updating loop these days. We broke down and got Internet at home when we purchased our new home PC!! Along with Clint's dream of a 61 inch TV! I will never see him now!!!!

The girls are all doing great. Walking will begin any day with them! They are both over 20 pounds and doing some major talking!! Just simple things like yelling "MAMA" at 530 in the morning until I drag myself out of the bed to turn the light on for them. Once I turn the light on the yell across the room to each other! I guess they are starting that "twin language" I have been warned about! I am impressed with the bond they are forming except for at meal time when my Katelyn wants all of her dinner and anything Peyton may leave behind.

We got a new member of our family last week! Her name is Shelby and she is an 8 month old Doberman. Clint's beloved Capone left us right before Christmas and we have wrestled with the idea of getting another Doberman. We finally decided on Shelby when we heard her story of being a rescue along with her 5 litter mates and being nursed back from near death to be a thriving puppy. Our Sasha loves having a play mate and Shelby is such a sweet (and hyper) girl!

I am starting several countdowns at the moment! The first is 15 days until my 26th Birthday! The second being 17 days until my mom and Mollie fly down for 10 days and the third being 34 days until my sweet babies turn ONE! Ahhhh so much going on here!

I hope someone will take the time to still read this! Oh yeah and here are some pictures of random things!

Miss and love you all!



No comments: