Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just An Update.....

So Mollie and Mom have been here since Thursday and I will be sad to see them leave on Sunday!!! They will have stayed for 10 days. The only good thing about them leaving is that since I have accepted the offer with IBM (YES I GOT THE JOB!!!) that I will now be able to travel to Virginia and stay for as long as I like. The only thing is that I will need to be able to connect to WiFi or the Internet so that I can work too!!! I am super excited about my new/old job!! HA HA

My birthday was super nice. Just kind of relaxing and enjoyable. Clint gave me a "Blue Tooth" for my phone and also a long white bath robe from Dillard's. I have been asking for a robe and finally got it!!! Then when he got home last Tuesday he yelled into the living room "Where is the fire extinguisher, there is a fire in the kitchen?" I had no clue but immediately paniced and ran into the kitchen where he had a birthday cake with candles! Since my heart was beating so fast thinking there was a fire I just stood there while my candles slowly melted! HA HA

Our Easter was nice as well. We had an egg hunt at our house with Kim, Eric and Christian (Clint's step sister, her husband, and their totally cute ball of energy little boy), so really it is my sister in law and brother in law and nephew! HA HA Also Clint's Dad and his Wife, mom, Mollie, the Twinies and me and Clint! We had sammiches, candy and a really good time. They flew kites out in the field and the two oldest kids hunted eggs! It was a super good day. Plus my girls looked outstanding in their new Easter Dresses from Pop Pop and Dee Dee and were very good at church!

Some of the other highlights so far have been the Zoo, the Risen Festival (not not the scary drug, but a place here in Arkansas), good food, good fellowship and just spending time with my mom and Mollie.









Oh and can I ask a favor? I need some prayers for my baby brother who deployed to Iraq last Friday, 4 days after turning 20!! He was in Kuwait by Sunday and then he was headed to Ramaldi (City of Ashes). So please just add him when you say your prayers that he will come back safe and sound, along with his entire Battalion.

No comments: