Sunday, March 16, 2008

They Are Out To Get Me.....

It has come to my attention that certain people have been in cohoots to see Clint and I apart. I am not sure if these people even read this, I almost think they don't! But these people are two that have talked bad about each other and now I guess they are all chummy and don't have anything better in their lives to do but destroy the happiness of others! I am sick over this. It is one of those situations that is a "he said, she said" thing and it is completely bull. It makes me think that we are all back in high school. I am just driving myself crazy over this. Clint might have a small clue but I am sure he doesn't know the extent in which it has gone on. I am just waiting in the cut for them to foul themselves up because it won't be long. I would have been in the dark except for someone telling me because she said "What they are doing to you is wrong". So I am making this short. Leave me alone. I want NOTHING to do with you. Deal with your own demons and life and stay out of ours. What goes around comes around and I regret trusting you in the past. I once considered you a friend and even family but not any more. Your maniplulation and lies will come back around. Deal with yourselves. I can deal with myself. We are all adults and my name should not have to cross your lips. If you have something to say, Say it to me! Because I may be in a small town, it doesn't mean that people don't talk!

No comments: