Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Virginia is for Lovers.....

So we made it to Virginia. The kids (all three of them) and I left Arkansas Friday night and stayed the night in Nashville. We are only 5 hours from Nashville so that was nice. We left Nashville Saturday morning at around 9:00 am and made it to my dad's house around 8:00 pm Saturday night. Since we cross from Central to East Coast time during the drive it wasn't to bad. We even stopped and went in to eat a "real" meal in Bristol! It was a good drive. I felt "whole" having all three of my girls with me. For the first time since I moved, I wasn't sad or depressed or rethinking the move. I am super nervous about court on Friday since Mollie's dad has made it clear that he doesn't want a "deal". He was talking about a deal Friday night but I have learned to take what he says with a grain of salt. I am a nervous wreck.

So far we haven't really done a whole heck of a lot. Just lots of time hanging out with "Poppy" and "Dee-Dee" (my dad and step-mom) and lots of eating! I love when I come home because they always have great food and I love my dad's cooking.

I will be seeing Manda on Friday evening and I am so excited to see her and Ms. Ada. Oh yeah and Jason!!!!

I guess it is time to go watch Law & Order and enjoy some peace. I have made myself sick with nerves tonight so hopefully tomorrow will bring a new outlook!

Pray, Pray hard for me and my situation. I know HE answers prayers. I know HE sees the situation and knows what is right.

1 comment:

manda said...

Hope everything went well and you took all 3 of your girls home with you. Missed seeing you Friday night!