Friday, September 14, 2007

It's About That Time.....

For me to have to say good bye to all my friends here in Da 'Burg and move to the Country!!!! Instead of the girls and I leaving in mid October, we will now be leaving next Saturday. That's right, a week from tomorrow. It is real to me now. Before I was just like "Yeah OK that sounds good." Oh well...It is exciting. I am going to miss my friends here but just know that when ever you want to come to the country we now will have a Guest Room! YEAH!! I also have discovered that I must re-learn the correct way to talk. For example: ACORN (You know falls off trees and squirrels eat them) is pronounce ACERN. A Minnow (you know bait used for fishing) is pronounced Minna. And a major street in Little Rock called Cantrell is pronounced Cantrul. I am going to have to work on these words and the many others that I have already received "HUHs" for!

Mollie thinks the only things to do in Little Rock are swim and PawPaw's pool and cheer for the Razorbacks. I can't say that I can think of much else to do from looking at different websites. But I do know there is a Wal-Mart at every corner. Sam's Clubs are also scattered in there to. Not quite sure if we will get our groceries at the Wal-Mart or the local Piggly Wiggly but I am sure they both will do just fine.

So I guess for anyone that still reads, if you want my new address just drop me a line. I don't want to make that stuff all public because you know those creepy people that troll just to get some personal info might show up in our new one horse town and kidnap me! I am sure they would realize before even leaving the driveway that I wasn't a good victim but still the whole 5 mins. before would suck.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, we'll still be on vacation. I can't believe you are leaving so soon! Why the change!

And send me your address. I'll be annoying and send you random stuff in the mail. :)