Friday, May 2, 2008

Meet "Flat Josh"

So Josh's Commander's Wife (her name is Tracy and I hope that is the correct term for what she is!!!) is working on a project type of thing for Josh's Battalion. It is similar to the "Flat Stanley" project. If you don't know what Flat Stanley is, you can read about it here . So anyways, I have had a "Flat Josh" made so he can do things with us this summer and see them all when he comes home. I am going to track his outings on my blog because we are only to send in two pictures before the guys get home from Iraq. So I know it will be hard to pick just two. Today my "Flat Josh" was finished and he turned out great. He is mounted on hard foam board and he is two feet tall. I am determined to have a good time with this and really have something great to show my brother when he gets home. So I am introducing my "Flat Josh"!!!!


And the twins meeting their uncle in the "flat form" for the first time!!


No comments: