Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wooooooo Pig Sooie...............

Clint has waited 33 years to go to Razorback Reynolds Stadium in Fayetteville Arkansas.....That is home to the University of Arkansas......The twins only had to wait a year!!! We went to the Spring "Red/White Game" yesterday and had a great time. We got there a little later than we expected but still got great seats and the look on Clint's face when he walked into the stadium was priceless....Here are a few pics of the day (plus a few from the new wagon the girls got with their birthday gift cards, Thanks Aunt Cindy!!!!!!!!)













By the way, thanks to all my friends that do still read and told me they did!!! I am working on updating more often so keep checking...I would post more right now but I have some "little hands" trying to help me type!!!!

No comments: