Sunday, April 20, 2008

Going to the River Market.....

So yesterday the weather was "to die for" and Clint had gone fishing. So I decided to load up the kids and head down to the "River Market" and wonder around. The River Market sits on the Arkansas River (I think) and reminds me of Old Town Fredericksburg with the Farmer's Market included. Clint's step sister (I say sister because it is all the same) and her husband, Kim and Eric, own a coffee shop down there right next to the library. So the twins and I went and paid her a visit and went walking. The twins liked the Horse and Carriage and we were going to ride until the lady told us it was $25.00. So we admired from the sidewalk. We also heard some good old karaoke. Here are the highlights from our day.







This weekend coming up is the "Red and White Game" in Fayetteville. It is a football game played by the Razorbacks against the Razorbacks (I guess they play each other!!) So we will be going to that and I am actually excited. They have a carnival and all kinds of stuff so stay tuned for pictures!!!

No comments: