Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day....

Our taxes have been done and filed and we have already received our refund, but I had to go to the Post Office to meet another twins club mom to drop off some stuff and boy was that place crazy. There were TV camera crews there and everything. I wonder why they choose today. Why not film the people that file early? Who knows but I am sure the Post Office employees will be glad to get home today!

The twins are growing so fast. Any day they will start walking. Katelyn can walk behind anything that she can push. Peyton has no interest in doing that but she likes to climb. They love when we spread a blanket out on the floor and Clint and I get down there with them and "wrestle" with them. They laugh and squeal in delight. That is like music to my ears. Oh and in other happy news, I have two babies that sleep thru the night. We have decided not to put them to bed at 7:30 like we were. Now what we do is this: At 5:30 or 6:00 the twins become really cranky (hence why their bed time was so early) so after they eat dinner (and yes they are eating "real" food) they get a sippy cup (yes we are taking away the bottle, very slowly) and they go into their beds. They usually fall asleep until about 7:30 then they wake up and we come into the living room and play and play and play. Bath time depends on how messy they are from dinner but sometimes a bath can be inserted here. Then at about 8:45 we take them back to their rooms with a bottle and they go right down. Then they wake up at 6:00 a.m. This has been going on for almost a week now and I am so excited.

Our weather is getting warm and I can not wait. The twins and Mollie have so awesome summer clothes that I can't wait to put them in. I will be in Virginia the last week of May so if any of my friends still read this please get in touch with me because we have 3 whole weeks to plan. (I will be in Virginia that long).

No comments: