Saturday, October 6, 2007

We Made It....

We made it to Arkansas 23 September 2007. Life there is nice and very much slower than any place around here. I am actually back in Virginia now, well at least until tomorrow when I go home. You all know the custody battle is raging. After spending the day in court, we will come back 11 January 2008. Mollie was appointed a Guardian Ad Litum that works in the best interest of her. So her Guardian (attorney) had done a home visit with Mollie and her father at her father's home, he lives with his mom and her "Domestic Partner" and he had visited with Mollie as well. I had talked to him on the phone and also taken pictures of our new house and all the new stuff around us. So we get to court yesterday, he recommends to the judge that Mollie be with me. However the judge does not agree. AHHHHH What The F*%#. So now I am on the hunt for the BEST Family Law Lawyer in town so I can finally get my baby home. I do get her for Thanksgiving and 1/2 of Christmas break but man I just want her home. If you know of a outstanding lawyer...drop me a line.....I need one BAD!!! We don't have Internet at home yet but I go to my sister-in-law's coffee shop for free Wi-Fi! I will be talking soon! Miss you all!

No comments: