Monday, October 29, 2007

Eat Your Veggies....

If my veggies were this cute I would eat them everyday!




The twinies are "Two Peas in a Pod" for Halloween. Well they actually have their own Pods but I am trying to be creative. These pictures are from "Boo at the Zoo". Basically what we did was walk around the whole zoo and get candy from the different stops. It was OK but the twinies could have cared less. Still we did it!

So I have read three books lately that are worth mentioning. The first was The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. Such a great book and if you have the time I really really suggest it. The other two are The Body Farm and The Tenth Justice. I am becoming a reader. I like to lay in bed at night with the twinies in bed and the TV off and just read. If you have any recommendations for good books, send them my way!

No comments: