Monday, July 16, 2007

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Yes back to the daily bump and grind. Vacation for us is over. What a great time we had. The weather was OK (it rained nearly everyday) but the storms were short and well needed! The week was full of swimming, fishing, bowling, sun tanning or sun burning (you pick), talking, picking veggies and fruits from the garden, eating yummy food, relaxing, fellowship and good times. The 16 hour drive to Little Rock was done mostly by Clint even though I drove over 200 miles from Bristol, TN to Nashville, TN from about 12 midnight to almost 3 in the morning. We arrived in Little Rock at 9 in the morning on Tuesday! It was so nice to meet my father-in-law, step-mother-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephew! Oh and the 5 dogs scattered between my inlaws! I have pictures but they aren't uploaded because I am lazy and the camera is in 1 of the 25 bags! My new focus is Vacation Bible School. Then a week from today it will be back to work for me. I am nervous and excited. Kind of the feeling I remember on the first day of school. I am vowing to update my blog more. I know it seemed as though I dropped off the face of the planet but I am here and going strong!

No comments: