Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Splish Splash....

So the other night while I was giving the twins their baths, I realized I did not have the ceremonial pictures of them in the tub. I called out to Clint to get me the camera and captured a few great shots.




Yesterday was Clint's 33rd Birthday! He is such an old man!!! We didn't really do much just had dinner over at his parent's house which was nice.

Peyton has learned to "crawl". Her crawl is more of an inch worm. She gets her knees up as tight as she can to her chest then launches herself forward with her hands. It is actually kind of comical. Katelyn has finally cut her first tooth. This is a bottom one and if she is anything like Peyton the other bottom one will be along soon. Peyton has 4 teeth. Two top, two bottom. Katelyn is mastering "Da Da" and "Ma Ma" and can yell those out very well.

I will be in Fredericksburg from the 7th of January until the 12th of January. Hope I am giving my friends enough notice so that we can meet up!!!!

Here are some more pics to enjoy!


No comments: