Saturday, December 22, 2007

My New Home......

No Clint and I didn't move again, I am at Arkansas Children's Hospital. Why you may ask. Well let's see, NO I am not working here!!! Katelyn has been admitted with RSV. We came in thru the emergency room last night at about 730 pm. Once they triaged her and realized her O2 level was 44 they got us a room. So last night we had chest x-rays, breathing treatments, oxygen tubes, and alot of scary moments, Katelyn finally got her room upstairs. That was at 330 this morning. I am exhausted. Clint is at home with Peyton and will be up in a bit to relieve me so I can shower and eat. Please pray for Katelyn and a speedy recovery. I will update later.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh no! I hope she recovers quickly. Alex was diagnosed with RSV when he was 4 months old. His oxygen stats were in the low 80s in the Ped. office so we went to the hospital. They did 2 RSV tests and both came back negative. So, he had a nasty virus. But he had all the same stuff - chest xray
(which he had to have two of, because the first one didn't take because he moved and the xray was blurry.)

I hope she gets well soon!!

Unknown said...

Hey Danielle!
I hope Katelyn's doing better and can come home for Christmas!

manda said...

Oh geez, that sucks. Aleah had RSV, but not too bad thanks to the vaccination. Ada never got it. I hope she gets better very soon. Call me if you need to gripe or some info on how to keep your nurses in line.

thegoodwench said...

I hope your baby is all better soon!