Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yes I did it again......

Updating the blog these days seems to have become a chore. I always start an entry and then never finish. So here I go!

The twins and I came home for Thanksgiving to visit. It only took us 19 hours to get home! I guess I can't complain because the twins slept until about 10 miles outside of Ronanoke. Since we traveled at night so the twins were good and asleep. I myself got tired but was so excited to come home that I couldn't even think of pulling over to rest. We got in at noon Wednesday and then left early Sunday morning. I took the girls for Christmas pictures on Friday and we had Mollie's 5th birthday Saturday. All in all it was a great visit.



So now I am back after the 22 hours it took us to get home. We are now going to start preparing for Christmas. I am not sure what everyone is getting but I am sure somehow Santa will find a way!

I would like to say Congratulations to my cousin Jennifer and her husband Jimmy and Kendall, Jordan, Ryan and Logan on the birth of their daughter/sister Elizabeth "Ellie" Grace. She was born Sunday at 4:59 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces and was 17.5 inches long. Not bad for a 5 week early baby!

2 comments:

manda said...

I love the dresses, mighty Southern of you. How is the custody thing going?

Cindy said...

What a cute picture!!! I didn't notice until now that you were coming into town.

Quick trip! But maybe we'll catch you next time you are in.