Sunday, May 27, 2007

So long Sunday....

What a busy day I have had.....This morning it was church, which I must say was a very wonderful sermon. They had an Honor Guard there to present the colors and then they played the "theme song" for each branch of service and asked that if you were serving or had served to stand up when your "theme" played. Of course they played the Marine Corps. Hymn last (Clint says they saved the best for last!!) and Clint stood up. Then we came home after church and I changed all the girls and then I loaded up the kids and headed out to my Aunt Cindy's house for a cook out/pool party! Mollie swam all afternoon and the babies got much attention from all the family. Clint was at home getting ready for his night job! When I got home I worked on the massive cleaning my house is getting. It felt nice to get a little decorating in! We have been in this house almost a year and there is very little decorating!

So now I am at home watching Extreme Home Makeover. Why do I watch shows like this? I am going to get up here and wash the few dishes that are dirty and make some Sweet Tea. I love me some Sweet Tea! The twins are laying on the couch with me and I jsut heard Katelyn let out two massive farts! That girl is soooo gassy!

I am going to start counting down the days until our family vacation. We are going to Little Rock Arkansas on July 11th. We are taking all the kids and Clint's sister Dustee and her new husband Greg are coming down with their three kids, Lauren, J.D. and Kain! We are all looking forward to getting together for fun times and some R&R! Clint's dad has an inground pool and lots of land. I bet the kids will have a blast. I will have a blast too! Hope the weather is nice while we are there!

No comments: